FILTEQ offers FREE COMPUTER LITERACY PROGRAM
to all Filipino Overseas in Qatar in partnership with PISQ (Philippine International School Qatar). PISQ provides computer classroom equipped with upgraded computer desktop and FILTEQ will provide volunteer teachers and assistant teachers. FILTEQ has already Seven batches a total of approximately 1000 graduates Eight batches this coming March 2019.
Courses to be offered this coming 8th Batch are the following:
- OMA - Office management Application - 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- IDE - Image Design & Editing - 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM (Required Owned Laptop)
- Webpage Design - 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM (Required Owned Laptop)
- MS Excel - 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM (New Course) (Required Owned Laptop)
- CIT - Computer Installation & Troubleshooting with Basic Networking - 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Required Owned PC to be used during discussion)
The venue of the school is in PISQ or Philippine International School Qatar in Ain Khalid street next to Al Maha Academy school for Boys & Girls (for location map see below map). The class is every Friday that runs 5 Months from March to August 2019. There will be a Membership fee (to know more about membership read below frequently asked question section) of QR 100 and QR 50 Misc fee for each course. There also other fees for student uniform, embroidery, (old student can use their uniform) and plastic student I.D (15QR). Students are allowed to take ONLY ONE course for the meantime however if the course has still slot we allowed two courses.
FILTEQ is registered in the Philippine Embassy as a Filipino Community in Qatar under the Certificate of Recognition No. DPE ALT 014-2018. We are also under the supervision of the Philippine Labor Office (POLO), in fact, our certificate signed by Labor Attache himself. Therefore, they are requiring the following documents to all our students:
- Copy of QID (we do not accept un-documented OFWs)
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of OWWA Membership (if expired o not yet an OWWA member to be accomplished later before the end of the course)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION:
Please click the question to reveal the answer
To enroll please fill-up the enrollment form above fill up correctly and only one application is allowed.
Each course has its own requirements depending what course you taken see above for the requirement of each course. However, below requirements are required to all enrollees weather new or old students.
The requirements are following which you will bring during the orientation.
1. Copy of QID
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of proof of OWWA Membership (in case there is no owwa membership or expired it can be compiled during class)
4. Hardcopy/printed of the registration form which attached to your e-mail confirmation during online registration.
There is NO Tuition Fee. However, there is a one-time miscellaneous fee for the whole batch of QR 50.00 each course and Membership fee of QR 100.00.
FILTEQ is a duly recognized organization by the Philippine Embassy in Qatar, therefore we need members. Membership is QR 100.00 and renewable every year for QR 50.00 only.
The Benefits of being members are:
1. You will be part of FILTEQ among founders and volunteers.
2. You are eligible to vote for the next FILTEQ Officials.
3. Can avail in any special course/seminars offered only to FILTEQ Members.
4. Priority to be accepted during enrollment/registration.
YES below are the itemized expenses
1. Plastic I.D QR 15.00
2. School Uniform (Red Polo T-shirt with collar and Embroid logo) QR 60.00 (old student can still be used their old uniform, this can be optional you can buy your own T-shirt and pay only the embroidery for QR 15.00)
YES. If the course you are enrolling has an available slot. This will be done after the registration period.